Pioneering Technology, World-class SolutionsFor over 14 years, the Synergem Technologies team has been pioneering advanced technology in the 9-1-1 industry. Synergem was the first to market with an i3 Emergency Service IP-based Network (ESInet). In recent years, we have partnered with Oracle Communications and Avaya to build a highly-reliable and fault-tolerant virtual infrastructure for Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) services. The result of these partnerships is an NG9-1-1 solution with security, capacity and resiliency unrivaled in the industry – SynergemNET™.
Since 2013, SynergemNET™ has been tested with superlative results in Industry Collaboration Events hosted by the National Emergency Number Association (NENA) as well as in third-party lab environments. SynergemNET™ is not a re-packaging of legacy technology to look like an i3 compliant solution. It is the only NG9-1-1 service built from the ground up to be compliant with NENA’s i3 standards.
Your Fastest Route to True-i3™
NENA developed the NG9-1-1 standard using the latest in Voice over IP technology to improve emergency communications and allow better response to those in need. But implementation of the new technology has been slow, as the industry struggles with the time and cost needed to upgrade the legacy environment. SynergemNET™ is a nationwide network of i3-based services that lets you bypass traditional migration procedures and tap into a full suite of NENA-compliant solutions that deliver on the promise of True-i3™.
SynergemNET™ has three service elements:
- i3-Interconnect™ provides an interface for telecom carriers to route both legacy and IP traffic into the SynergemNET™ cloud. It can accept 9-1-1 calls from anywhere in the country, and also handles conversion from legacy traffic to i3 format.
- i3-Route™encompasses the traditional NG9-1-1 Core Services to provide location lookups and routing functions, as well as handling TTY and multimedia traffic. i3-Route™ can terminate calls into any PSAP, including ones that are still using legacy equipment.
- i3-Call™ includes a hosted PBX phone system tied to a fully-compliant i3 call taking application, for complete presentation of caller information including location, additional data and multimedia content. This is ideal for PSAPs looking to upgrade to NG9-1-1 quickly and at low cost.
All three service elements can work either independently or in combination, so you can easily provision just the components you need to implement you NextGen 9-1-1 strategies. And pricing is designed to be consistent with current expenses, requiring very little budget adjustments from current operations.
Enhanced Functionality, Intelligence, PowerSynergemNET™ provides an array of benefits, including:
- Native ability to send and receive multimedia – including text and video – to 9-1-1. Allows data and multimedia to be sent to first responders en route or on scene. Enables witnesses and victims to silently notify emergency services and responders to arrive on scene better prepared, saving valuable time.
- Security, redundancy, and resiliency. By partnering with Oracle, Synergem brings clients a resilient, secure, highly-reliable and fault-tolerant virtual infrastructure using the carrier-grade technology that is employed in over 90% of commercial networks worldwide. The foundation of our solution has been globally deployed and proven to be uniquely able to support high call volumes with best in class security and fault-tolerance.
- An integrated NG9-1-1 solution built on NENA i3 standards. From ESInet to call-taking, mapping, recording and reporting, the Synergem solution provides a seamless NG9-1-1 environment built to NENA’s standards. The solution is fully interoperable with other i3 networks.
- Calling capacity and scalability. Use of carrier-grade tools built on Oracle’s market-proven and tested platform and delivered using best-in-class vendors like Avaya, result in exceptional capacity and scalability.
- Dynamic call routing and algorithm-based call prioritization. Select (or all) calls can be routed to designated PSAPs in case of overflow, outage or skills need. This redirection is usually accomplished automatically but, in special circumstances, can be done with a few mouse clicks. Algorithmic prioritization provides enhanced intelligence which can ensure that the calls you most need to receive are getting to call takers.
- Central, unified management of the network. Ongoing monitoring and management as well as service provider interconnect agreements and connectivity are managed to allow clients to focus resources on higher priority initiatives. Upgrades are implemented with no downtime or finger-pointing.
- Value to you and to the communities you serve.SynergemNET™ delivers the public safety benefits of NG9-1-1 to your communities in a cost-effective manner. Our pricing is based on Solution as a Service (SaaS) subscription models that eliminate unexpected cost increases. GSA procurement and leasing options give your agency further flexibility in its financial planning.