The Company, headquartered in North Carolina, operates in the public safety Emergency 9-1-1 telecommunications market, which represents one of the largest, most dynamic markets in transition in the world. This is an opportunity for you to join a growing organization and contribute to the Company’s success as we execute our corporate strategies.
We are seeking Software Developers to enhance and extend our existing SynergemNet™ product solutions, as well as to develop new and compelling product offerings that will significantly enhance our presence in both the carrier and public safety space in the United States. Synergem’s solutions are at the forefront of the transition to the Next Generation 9-1-1 standards which will be implemented by public safety institutions across the country.
- Angular 7
- Bootstrap 4
- Python 3.6
- Flask RESTful
- OpenAPI 3.0
- JSON / XML
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Postgres SQL / PostGIS
- SPA, OO fundamentals and web service expertise (3-5 years)
- Familiarity with Unit and Integration testing practices
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/DI) development model
- Familiarity with DevOps practices
- Cloud service technologies such as Azure and AWS
- SIP Telephony Experience (Oracle OCCAS, Avaya Aura DMCC, eZuce)
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) IETF-RFC 3261 – defined signaling protocol
- Source Code Control (TFS, GIT, etc.)
- Package management (NuGet, Maven, etc.)
- IDE experience (Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
- Regression testing / use case or story board development / Quality Assurance
- Software defect identification, resolution and reporting
Location is flexible, either from home or a satellite office. In either case, the person will work remotely in a collaborative environment utilizing telephone, teleconferencing, email and text, and incorporating the use of various technology tools to facilitate teamwork in a distributed work environment.
Normal office conditions in a remote office location apply, with occasional travel to our lab in Denver, NC, customer and vendor locations and to periodic company meetings. The employee is expected to maintain a safe working environment.
There are currently no employees reporting directly to the Software Developer.
This job description is a living document and will be updated as often as necessary and reviewed annually. Accordingly, the specific requirements listed are subject to change.